Thursday, July 30, 2009

For the restoration of family pride

After our elders feeble attempts at blogging I am bringing my vast knowledge of all things technical to try and remedy the situation. I expect Aaliyah, Levi and Miciah will soon be outgunning all of us with the frequency and depths of their comments. I imagine that ma or pa will not contribute much- though of course I hope for improvement however unlikely.

If it does go the way of the last blog- we should have a merry time of it Kyle.

My time is almost up at Toronto library- but my basic idea is that I've got a bit of time to be summarising books of the bible at the moment and thought I could put these profound thoughts and questions onto a blog so that others could read them and comment- disagree, agree, put their own thoughts. Could end up with a sort of community commentary.

Mawson

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to now be a part of the clan. I am definately less computer savvy than any of the above. But I will do my best to uphold the banner.

    ReplyDelete